Sunday, October 10, 2010

DIY - Rosey Posey Pumpkin Art

Using the same concept as the Cheap and Chic Halloween Art posted earlier...


I added a happy, little twist. BTW- this is the clamp I use to hold so many of my "art projects" together until the glue has set. Yep, it's just a curl clip.


A friend of mine has a beautiful collection of rose paintings in her home. I made this festive frame for her.


By adding a few ribbons, beads and other fun trimmings, anyone can go beyond simplicity and make something with a lot more whimsy.


Most of the additional embellishments were purchased from Michaels. The butterfly appliques were $1 each and the small dot beads can be found in the scrapbook aisles for about 50 cents per row. Very fun!

1 comment:

  1. Love all your ideas Heather. So happy your blogging again. I haven't had a chance to get that picture of Annie to you yet. For sure this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...