Sunday, October 17, 2010

BOO! Blocks

With a little less than two weeks left before Halloween, I thought it would be fun to fit in a few more "holiday" projects. We have yet to venture into our attic to pull out our Halloween decor from last year. Funny how that works...


I found the wood blocks for 25 cents at ACE. Using scrapbook paper (from a previous project), I traced the paper onto the wood blocks. Then, I cut the shapes out.


I found the beaded BOO sticker at Michaels for 50 cents. After mod podging the paper onto the front and back side of each block, I applied one letter to each.


Next, I painted the sides of each block using black Delta craft paint. You can find this at Michaels too.


The project took just 20 minutes (and less than $2) to complete. Simple and cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...