Friday, May 15, 2009

"Before" and "After" Girls' Room

The things that have spawned from the pursuit of creative ideas sometimes take me well into the night, but I love the artistic process and working during these quiet hours.

My daughters inherited my old bedroom collection from earlier years. Wasn't sure at first how I was going to update it? In the end, I had so much fun giving all a crisp, new look. Here's the "BEFORE" picture:

My girls were displaced into their brother's room for the three days AND nights I worked on their room. Here's the "AFTER" picture:

Decided to go with a mix of flint gray with sage green accents. It's fabulous what a new coat of paint can do to an old furniture set. Their room has become a calm and peaceful retreat.


1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog and have to say this is room is absolutely charming. The use of gray and green are done perfectly. Congratulations on your new upgrade!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...